Inspiration and guidance plus superb teaching and a load of leadership opportunities. The perfect mix.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy growing intellectual, personal and social independence, with all the support you need to make the transition from school to university.
Our tutorial system ensures lots of individual attention but, more importantly, we encourage you to think for yourself and push your boundaries, instead of simply walking through the syllabus of your chosen subjects. Talking of choice, you can take A Levels or the International Baccalaureate – our students get exceptional results in both and we were Sunday Times International Baccalaureate School of the Year 2010 as well as in 2013. Our IB results are in the top five in the UK and our A Levels are similarly strong. Nearly Thirty per cent of our university applicants in 2015-16 had offers from Oxford or Cambridge – but, more importantly, our students are welcomed by a wide range of competitive universities and achieve a very high offer rate.
'This is a proper college, a bridge between school and university'
Sport, music, art and drama play a big part in college life and our enrichment programme could see you travelling to Kenya or Japan, trying out your entrepreneurial skills or taking part in a mock trial.
Whatever you want to do when you leave, you’ll be brilliantly prepared. Our alumni are welcomed everywhere from Oxbridge and America’s Ivy League to Central St Martins and the Royal College of Music.
- Year 10 & 12 German ExchangeThis week it was the turn of the German exchange students to visit Cambridge.
- IB Results 2016Once again, we are extremely proud of our students’ performance. It is a real credit to their hard work and to the support and commitment of our teachers
- Lower 6th Hike up SnowdonYear 12 took off on a Welsh hike in order to raise money for the charity, Amantani.
- University Guidance EventLast Wednesday, students from Year 10 - Year 13 attended a guidance event to help them prepare for university.
- Mock Trial Enrichment TripYear 10's and 6th Formers visited Costa to learn more about their legal requirements.