Inspiration and guidance plus superb teaching and a load of leadership opportunities. The perfect mix.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy growing intellectual, personal and social independence, with all the support you need to make the transition from school to university.
Our tutorial system ensures lots of individual attention but, more importantly, we encourage you to think for yourself and push your boundaries, instead of simply walking through the syllabus of your chosen subjects. Talking of choice, you can take A levels or the International Baccalaureate – our students get exceptional results in both and we were Sunday Times International Baccalaureate School of the Year 2010 as well as in 2013. Our IB results are in the top five in the UK and our A levels are similarly strong. Thirty per cent of our university applicants in 2012-13 had offers from Oxford or Cambridge –but, more importantly, our students are welcomed by a wide range of competitive universities and achieve a very high offer rate.
'This is a proper college, a bridge between school and university'
Sport, music, art and drama play a big part in college life and our enrichment programme could see you travelling to Kenya or Japan, trying out your entrepreneurial skills or taking part in a mock trial.
Whatever you want to do when you leave, you’ll be brilliantly prepared. Our alumni are welcomed everywhere from Oxbridge and America’s Ivy League to Central St Martins and the Royal College of Music.
- Netball match report: SPF 1st vs Hills 1st"This was the last match for the 1st Team this season, and for some of the team it was the last match that we would play for the Stephen Perse..."
- Gold DofE ceremonyMassive congratulations to two of our Duke of Edinburgh Gold Awards receiving their certificates from HRH Prince Philip at St James palace on Wednesday...
- Vivent les joutes oratoires françaises!Two Stephen Perse 6th Form students have taken fourth place in the National French Debating Final at the Institut Français in London...
- Trip to Bath International Schools MUNThe 24th Bath International Schools' Model United Nations Conference took place at Kingswood 7–9 March 2014. Approximately 600 students from over 40 schools took part in the event, debating many of the issues facing the international community...
- Sixth Form student joins the Fairhaven SingersOne of our students is joining the Fairhaven Singers as the 2014 Sepura Choral Scholars. Imogen was selected by audition to sing in the choir’s next concert, a performance of Mozart’s Mass in C Minor..
A Level & IB results 2013:
the number 1 school in the UK for IB! Record-breaking scores and university success rate. Find out more...
Day in the life of ... the 6th form (all student filmed!)
Our programme of visiting speakers brings in individuals and groups to share fascinating careers/life stories , inspiring students, parents and alumni to think differently.