Inspiration and guidance plus superb teaching and a load of leadership opportunities. The perfect mix.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy growing intellectual, personal and social independence, with all the support you need to make the transition from school to university.
Our tutorial system ensures lots of individual attention but, more importantly, we encourage you to think for yourself and push your boundaries, instead of simply walking through the syllabus of your chosen subjects. Talking of choice, you can take A levels or the International Baccalaureate – our students get exceptional results in both and we were Sunday Times International Baccalaureate School of the Year 2010 as well as in 2013. Our IB results are in the top five in the UK and our A levels are similarly strong. Thirty per cent of our university applicants in 2012-13 had offers from Oxford or Cambridge –but, more importantly, our students are welcomed by a wide range of competitive universities and achieve a very high offer rate.
'This is a proper college, a bridge between school and university'
Sport, music, art and drama play a big part in college life and our enrichment programme could see you travelling to Kenya or Japan, trying out your entrepreneurial skills or taking part in a mock trial.
Whatever you want to do when you leave, you’ll be brilliantly prepared. Our alumni are welcomed everywhere from Oxbridge and America’s Ivy League to Central St Martins and the Royal College of Music.
- L6 Biology fieldwork at Epping Forest The sun was shining in late June as 33 L6 students set off along with two members of the Biology department for a full day’s fieldwork in Epping Forest...
- Breaking BardOur final theatre performance of the year was a celebration of Shakespeare with an original montage of scenes from some of his best loved plays...
- Photography Competition - the winnersWinners and Highly Commended entries have been chosen for the 'What is learning?' photography competitin organised by the Stephen Perse Foundation Governors. Find out who has won here...
- Stephen Perse Foundation Photographic competition shortlist announcedWhat is Learning? Students from across the six schools of the foundation were invited to submit photographic entries, to a competition, that captured their experience of learning...
- IB results 20146 July 2014 gives another exceptional set of results for International Baccalaureate students
Visit our admissions pages for information about applications, scholarships, bursaries and open days
Day in the life of ... the 6th form (all student filmed!)
Our programme of visiting speakers brings in individuals and groups to share fascinating careers/life stories , inspiring students, parents and alumni to think differently.